top of page

Dedicated employees keep local restaurant going

Someone called in sick from a work shift at The Fiddlers Three restaurant, so Sherry Lower went to fill in. That was 46 years ago. She still serves customers there today.

Changes have come and gone at the eatery from the time Bill and Jenny Dugan opened the 1415 E. Michigan Road business in Shelbyville on Dec. 1, 1972, but the dedication and loyalty of its staff has been firm.